Re: Bob LaLonde and/or Bob Campbell

Sounds like you're on the right track with the clothing.

The most important speed on any two wheeled vehicle is the speed it's
comfortably capable of cruising at on a continuous basis. Every machine has
that certain speed where everything comes together. Top speed means little.
As long as the machine can handle reasonable and sane highway speeds without
beating you and itself to death, then you should be fine, and that's what
counts.

RHC