Re: Ademco 50P - Unable To Disarm

You'll probably need an aux power supply. I always use one with low batt &
ac fail outputs and then put those to 2 zones on the panel so I know when
the remote aux power is in trouble (low batt & ac fail). Come back and ask
if you end up adding an aux power supply there are some things you'll need
to know. AlarmSaf and Altronics make powersupplies with relay outputs for
supervision.