Re: Ademco 50P - Unable To Disarm

There's a difference between the Installer Code and Master Code. The
Installer code gets you into programming, if you don't know system
programming...hopefully you didn't mess something up. As Nomen pointed out
in another post, if you arm the system with a code other than the Installer
code the installer code cannot disarm.

WHAT zone is displaying when the alarm mysteriously goes off...is it a fire
zone? a panic zone maybe?