Re: Bob LaLonde and/or Bob Campbell

Update:  So far I've acquired a DOT/Snell approved, full-face helmet, Joe
Rocket mesh jacket with rain liner and full armor, Joe Rocket jeans with the
steel fabric inserts to protect knees and butt.  I tried to find Draggin'
Jeans but none of the stores around here carry them.  The JR model doesn't
have as much protection but at least I was able to try them on first.

The next purchase is a pair of over-the-ankle boots.  I won't be riding for
a few weeks though.  I'm going to the hospital for surgery tomorrow and
won't be walking or riding much for a while.  :^(

I took the Burgman up on I-75 yesterday.  Max speed is supposedly 120 mph
but the makes it start to feel unstable around 100 mph.  I rarely drive
faster than 80 mph anyway so the scooter is a good fit for my needs.  The
manual shift function is surprisingly especially to other riders) quick.  It
gets off the line and up to speed in a flash.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics