Re: SurGard MLR2000

> I'm trying to understand then why you are asking about it?

Well, with the various different ways to populate this rcvr, I was just
wondering how anyone else was doing. There always room to share some
knowledge. While still keeping in line with company policy, I see no
reason why some various techiques can not be trading back and forth, in
order to better help others utilizing. That is one of the main reason
why some of these boards even exist, isn't it? As mush as I feel, no
matter how much we do, most of us are the building power of the
companies and the industry anyhow. Its the upper arms of the company
that should control and handle the competion between each other to yank
customers back and forth. As with the market share out there, there is
always room for everyone, no saying that some companies dont hold to
those practices though, and im not excluding any, if you know what I
mean. In the long run, you can say, I am from the Old School of the
alarm industry and changes that I see today I tend to disagree with
quite frequently. Just wondering how the other guys are doing it, and
could always learn something, right? No harm in that.

> I only deal with 2 people there, Sasha and Mike Rappos. I dont know anyone
> else there

Oh yea, I know them well! lol   As well with most of the other SurGard
associates. Things really are changing up there now, since Sascha has
been takin on Dual task with the Sales since Crawfords Departure, but
now with Nigels medical leave, I have a feeling that they are going to
run him in the ground. I know his wife doesnt like it.

> SurGard has a habit of releasing amazing promising products then don't
> deliver, the 2k was supposed to do a ton of other things except they never
> got around to implementing them. It took them a while to get the bugs out of
> the 2k

Mostly due to lack of design techiques for future use as well. As a
matter of fact, numerous changes that you probably see today of you
have any of the last couple of years updates, I have worked to get for
some time. But yet, another basket to set aside and open the next box.