Re: SurGard MLR2000

Yea, well I totally understand what you are saying there.
Unfortunately, (as you can tell I changed my profile on here) let's
just say I have a friend that is a proud owner of 35 of these units. :)
The features of this receiver far out do the quality of the design. I
am just really surprised that after DSC had bought out SurGard, then
Tyco taking over DSC, that they are phasing out the receiver in the way
that they are. Now the SystemIII, even though operates the same
protocol and software version that the MLR2000 does, is still limited
in two properity versions that the MLR2000 however handles, therefore
limiting the capabilites of some of SurGard's current customers.

Just wondering about the other guys, you stated that you have 4 units
installed. Are you using 60 line units, or 255 unit cabinet sets? DNIS
or POTS lines?

Would like to tech chat further on this if you wished.

Signalman...