Re: What happened to my alarm system last night ?

Less than 1% of people who have security alarms installed in their homes
know about CSID, its importance, uses and other intricate details.

Security experts here have such variying opinions about CSID and often wrong
info, its plain lunatic for anybody to expect security novices to know about
CSID and its other details.

So the joke was irrelevant.

Case closed.