Re: Problems with door alarm system and cell backup package

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
44ac8be7$0$23764$a8266bb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I did ask legitimate question last month but everybody attacked me instead
>of responding to my security questions.

you asked a scyzo question,about a totally absurd possibility ...

here's the part that hurt the most,....

(quote) from original post "Is swann security good enough" on Tues, Jun 13
2006 6:39 pm
I am doing this to protect myself from being harmed by the big brother. Its
a one bedroom apartment with one door and two windows.

Anybody here who really values our constitution and human rights, please
help how I can make it as hard as possible for the big brother crooks from
getting inside my apartment. Any suggestions about ex-fbi or CIA agents
practicing as private investigators with extensive knowledge in bug sweeps
in the sanfrancisco area would also be very helpful.

(end of quote)

if you would have not post that part of the message you would have had reply
from almost all of us with good info,but since your post make all of us
think that you don't take all your pills,especially the lithium one,we don't
loose our time on such idiotic question,now go on with your rant telling me
I am the fbi too...Shhhheeee!