Problems with door alarm system and cell backup package

I have had multiple problems with door alarm security plus the cell backup
package set up by a national company for the last one month.

Initially zone 3 was giving them false alarm even though the alarm system
was not activated. They came and changed the cell back up panel, the problem
remained and then they reprogrammed the cell backup, problem remained and
then they replaced the door alarm system panel. Now they are getting
communication problem signal between the tower and the radio on premise.

The dealers told me they have to install an antenna and if it doesnt work,
they will remove the whole system and refund me the money.

Anybody know what the freaking problem is and do I have to have an antenna
installed to get the cell backup working ?

Can a local alarm installer do a better job than this national company and
if so whats the best way to find a local installer who can install the
system including the cell backup package without signing a long term
contract for 2 years.

If a national company failed to get the alarm system working in my apartment
complex, would a local dealer be able to get the cell backup working without
any problems ?