Re: Optima Compact

"Sam" <samantha_tanner@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1152111076.732055.19860@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi,
>
> I have just moved in to a new house which has an Optima Compact alarm
> fitted. The previous owners have given us a code but it does not work.
> Does anyone know how I can reset the alarm with a new code so that I
> can use it?
>
> Thanks

To reset the codes when unknown, all of the system programming will have to
be set to default.
You will then have to work out how the system needs to be re- programmed for
use again and then re-program it.

All of this information is in the engineers manual.
If you are confident enough to carry out these procedures then re-post
requesting an engineers manual.
If not then you would be better getting a local alarm company out to do this
for you.
What part of the country do you live in.