Re: Napco MA3000 - Dialer Test on both Lines?

> The issue, in case you've forgotten is
> whether your suggestion of using a relay output to interrupt the primary
> phone line to a commercial fire alarm in order to generate a required
> transmission on the secondary channel
> meets code or even if its a good idea...

The subject (which you're tried to change) is how to test the second phone
line on a Napco MA3000.  In case you're having trouble remembering, I
suggest you read the subject line of the post.  It is necessary and good to
automatically phone lines.  I assume we can agree on that much.  There is a
method, using listed hardware from Napco, to accomplish the task.  The
method does not use foreign or unlisted hardware.  Furthermore, it has been
approved by every AHJ who has seen it done.

> it doesn't and it isn't - end of story...

Uh, no.  That's just your opinion and it's clearly based more on your
personal animus toward me than on your knowledge (or rather your lack
thereof) of Napco.

> So you can wax lyrical till the cows come
> home about knowledge of the panel...

I don't recall any lyrics.  Can you hum a few bars?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics