Re: Napco MA3000 - Dialer Test on both Lines?

The issue, in case you've forgotten is whether your suggestion of using a
relay output to interrupt the primary phone line to a commercial fire alarm
in order to generate a required transmission on the secondary channel meets
code or even if its a good idea, it doesn't and it isn't - end of story.

So you can wax lyrical till the cows come home about knowledge of the panel,
your installations, imaginary attacks on you, flames, hatred, spewing trash,
animosity or anything else you want, the simple fact is that once again
you've shown a pitiful lack of knowledge on code issues and as is your way
you attempt to defect that by introducing red herrings and accusing others
of flaming and hatred, while at the same time flaming away yourself, to what
purpose? to try and twist the thread away from your faux pas.

Doug L