Re: Napco GEM-P1632 Easy Menu Mode

Zone 7/8 is common/seven/eight not seven/common/eight like the other zones.
Also, there are two jumpers on the board for seven eight which set them as
either two wire fire or burg zones.

They do not wire the same for fire as burg.  There is a wiring diagram on
the door of the panel.

Also, there should be address programming in the programming manual.