Napco GEM-P1632 Easy Menu Mode

I am having trouble geting to the easy menu mode. On Page 47 of the
install manual it shows the easy menu mode. I am trying to access the
area of "# of zns in Area!1*" "Exit/Entry Zones, Interior Zones, chime
Zones,

I am able to get to the date, time, dealer code, zone descriptions, and
so on it shows repeat arrows in the area I can access.

I can also get to the direct address part but I do not know any address
locations

thanks for any help

Knight