Re: Problems with door alarm system and cell backup package

The cell phone might well need the better antenna to get good reception, or
the cell radio itself may need to be placed somewhere else in the house
where it will get a better signal.  I would bet that the alarms on zone 3
are trouble signals from the cell phone that are being mishandled by the
provider or the central station.  The national company should be able to
resolve the issue.  You might get the antenna free if you maintain the
position that making it work is their problem.  If they can't, you'll find
someone who can.  It only costs them about $15 and they should be willing to
absorb that to keep you happy.

Good Luck!
Allan