Re: ADT Essential Wireless Package

 ADT's training does not include Tom Hopkins or any of the other crap
> you mentioned.  I helped write several ADT Entree training modules for
> sales reps.  They focus on risk assessment and product knowledge.

J.  I can appreciate you sticking up for your company, but as a former sm
bus rep I can say that ADT could care less what you sold, but how much you
sold.  Total time spent training a new rep is a ride along with the SM and a
half day sitting in the confrence room with your SM reading from the power
point slides.  Then its, "here are your sox sheets, go get-em tiger".
Really, tell me what I missed.  Three month later, out of the 4 that cam on
board with you, your down 2.  Six months later your down to 1.  Two years
later 50% of those in the confrence room have all under 1 year of
experience.  ADT cares only about volume and little about selling a good
quality system.  You go into a small mom and pop, look over the place and
often, knowing you might loose it if you really quote what they should have,
you go the basic package and get the system signed. ADT sales people are
sales people, not security consultants by any stretch of the imagination.  6
months from now they will be back to selling used cars.