Re: Connecting two DMP alarms together? Outputs to Zones? Possible?

dunno...gray market probably.

this is how products...any product..can get a bad rap...someone who doesn't
know the system/programming etc....just an overall comment.

what he is trying to do I quite often without a secondary panel...just 4
conductors to the guest house and wire everything to the keypad location.

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Hmmm, Where would a DIYer get a DMP panel, and the support to program
it???

| > ps...as a partitioned system the garage could have acted as a totally
| > separate alarm system (arm/disarm, etc). It could even have it's own
| > account
| > number.
| >

| > "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | The XR-200 is partitionable you could have just put a expansion keypad
| > in
| > | the garage and ran 4 zones off the keypad and run that on it's own
| > | partition...or a  regular keypad and 4 or 8 or 16 zone expander. They
| > only
| > | thing you wouldn't have is a separate siren for the garage system
(which
| > you
| > | could rig another way). One partition for the house, one for the
garage,
| > | both on the same account number saving the client having to pay for 2
| > | monitored accounts. Would have been less for equipment as well.
| > |
| > | You know the 200 will expand to 250+ plus zones right - so you
couldn't
| > be
| > | out of zones on the 200 unless your house is really really big.
| > |
| > | You're probably the only DIY'er I've run into on the internet using
DMP.
| > |
| > |
| > | "Jason Millard" <jsm174@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message