Re: Connecting two DMP alarms together? Outputs to Zones? Possible?

besides, this sounds like a commercial installation and the xr-6 is not
commercial fire rated (pretty sure it's not)...you may be better off running
a fire rated zone expander off the 200 over to the other building...that way
its also supervised.

there are other possibilities as well.