Re: Looking for Wireless Security Manufacturer

Bob Worthy wrote:
> I think the original post was about wireless. The word contact was used but
> probably was refering to transmitters.
>
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>Brett Griffin wrote:
>>
>>>I am trying to find the name of the company and a website address.
>>>
>>>What I know is they made a lower cost alternative for security contacts
>
> that
>
>>>would work with the GE and Ademco panels.  I know one of the companys
>
> tried
>
>>>to sue this compnay for patent infringement but they this company won
>>>because of "rf" is public domain from what I recall.
>>>
>>>Does this sound familiar to anyone?  I have tried searching the 3 main
>
> serch
>
>>>engines but no luck, thought I would try here.
>>>

>>I shy away from lower cost alternatives when it comes to contacts.
>>Stick with a company that stands behind their product.  GRI and Sentrol
>>are the only ones we use.

That's difficult to read one way or the other.  I think some
clarification from the OP was in order (perhaps he wasn't familiar
enough with the terminology).  The responses since my post appeared to
answer his question though.  That's what this Group is all about!!  :-)