Re: Merry Christmas to all

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le
message de news: FT_uf.134696$2k.47977@xxxxxxxxxxx
> alarman wrote:
>> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>> message
>>
>>>Funny you should say that...  I learned I was going to be a grandpa...
>>
>> Congrats, Frank.
>> js
>
> Thanks Jack.  This weekend, I'm going shoppin' for a nice, big,
> comfortable rockin' chair.  I remember "nodding off" while rocking my kids
> back to sleep when they woke up at 1:30 in the bloody AM...  My wife still
> has the pictures.  :-)

Don't forget the pipe and funny looking slipper!!!

I know the feeling,been a grandpa for 2 years now,we nearly lost her on the
26 cause she had pneumonia and the bacteria migrated to the blood,but its
all well now...

when my kids grew up to a certain level 8-9 years I was thinking that long
nights for such stuff were things of the past...look like I was wrong  ;-)

Anyways Congrats and have fun!!

(p.s. one good thing about being a grandpa..its that when the kid is tired
and start to cry for nothing,cause you took it to the park and to the ice
cream store,and such fun place for them,well you just have to call the
parents and tell them to pick there kids up...you have the good time while
they have the problem,nice way to give back the long nights to them  ;-)  )

And if some of you don't understand..I am joking here...