Re: Best place to buy parts for those of us who don't have a dealers license ?

I'm not in the alarm business but when i needed stuff for my alarm, i
was told about the Home Security Store (www.homesecuritystore.com).
They have good prices, shipped fast, and I could call toll-free to ask
questions.  I know others who shopped there and they said it was good
shopping.  They also have a great forum (not like this landfill) for do
it yourself people, where you ask questions on alarms and you get real
honest answers without wasting time reading hundreds of post on
spelling, grammer, fish, or if spackle was a correct answer.

You can buy from Bass, I bought an item from him before, and he did a
good job, but you can never say so here cause those in the alarm
business hate him cause he sells direct to us home owners.   I wouldn't
take advice from any of the alarm guys who post here.  If you read what
half of them write, they are proof that any "primate" can do their job.
 Hell, they are proof that an ass is capable of being an alarm
installer.

Jenn