Best place to buy parts for those of us who don't have a dealers license ?

Hey guys,
   After searching the web and local stores I have come up with various
high prices of many alarm parts I need.  Basically I was wondering if
anyone knows of an online site that sells at good prices to those of us
who don't do this professionally.  I just help Churches and various
other non-profits I volunteer with keep their systems functioning. I
need a new alarm battery, a few door contacts (wired), and a
transformer.  Do you all think I should just keep searching ebay until
a good deal shows ?  Thanks for the input.

Scott