Re: Best place to buy parts for those of us who don't have a dealers license ?

"Jen...tel" <poleclimber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I'm not in the alarm business but when i needed stuff for my alarm, i
> was told about the Home Security Store (www.homesecuritystore.com).
> They have good prices, shipped fast, and I could call toll-free to ask
> questions.  I know others who shopped there and they said it was good
> shopping.  They also have a great forum (not like this landfill) for do
> it yourself people, where you ask questions on alarms and you get real
> honest answers without wasting time reading hundreds of post on
> spelling, grammer, fish, or if spackle was a correct answer.

I just installed one of their kits and so far am pleased.  Also, they have
tech support via email (techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) and they
responded to me within hours and provided the correct information on the
first go-around.