Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

This afternoon I spoke with a rep from ASG alarms.  To alarm three doors and
five windows cost about $654. plus key fob alarm alerter. Costs $70.00 per
window to alarm wireless.  Can burglars easily defeat the wireless window
alarms?"Three year contract and I don't own the equipment.  I'm looking for
an independent contractor.

Mike