Re: Need Advice For Packaged Home Alarm Purchase

Good Mike...glad you did ! That's why I put it up there! It rubs some in the
industry the wrong way, but the idea was to say it like it is (or at least
the way I see it after 12 years in the business ).

Good luck in your shopping.....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html