Re: Best place to buy parts for those of us who don't have a dealers license ?

> So Mark...you probably see more varied panels
> than anyone here...what do you think as far as
> ease of programming...low end Vistas or Nappys?

I can answer that one for you.  Ademco / Honeywell Vista-15P and
Vista-20P control panels are easier to program than Napco's
P1632, P3200, etc.  With all of that Napco flexibility come a lot
more programming options from which to choose.  Some things you
can leave untouched if you're not using them.

If you like the standard zone types (pre-configured sets of
options) you can use those much like you can with a Vista panel.
But if you want to change the way one or more zones function
beyond the basics, you're going to spend more time in the Napco
manual.  The difference is that with Napco you have the choice.
With most other brands your options are far more limited.

Side note to a certain moron from BC: I lived and worked in CT,
running a small alarm company, continuously for much longer than
said moron pretends to believe.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass