Re: Best place to buy parts for those of us who don't have a dealers license ?

No question Ademco, Any Napco panel above the 801 is too much trouble to
deal with programming at the keypad or via downloading. Both methods of
programming are VERY slow and tedious. Napco panels have in my opinion no
feature superior to any other brand to switch to it. Napco themselves know
this since they released the new version panels with slightly simpler
programming. As far as I'm concerned anyone who likes Napco also likes
intense pain.

As far as the panel itself is concerned Napco is bulletproof