Re: Looking for a basic alarm system

I stopped counting in binary when I removed the last Napco 800 (I still have
the stupid programmer). My point is this is 2006 there's absolutely no
reason we should be adding/programming with binary/hex or whatever...its
dumb.

IMO a panel should be easy to program fully from the keypad in english (or
some semblence of english or alarmlish).

I've never had any real probs with Napco on the ones I have though. Dunno
what panel I'd like to eval. since I don't keep up with their stuff. My
basic panels are the Vista 10P, 20P for anything bigger I go with another
product.