Re: Looking for a basic alarm system

news:Cygzf.38$n34.663@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Vista 10P has 6 zones and easy to program. Make sure you buy a keypad that
> you can program with and not the basic ones that come in the kits.

Napco P801 is easier to program in my opionon and you can program it with
the basic keypad just fine.  For those who want to get fancy there is an
alpha keypad available, but the LED is so intuitively setup that I thinks
its easier to use than the alpha.  I have programmed a bunch of them so it
doesn't really count, but I can usually program one in a minute or two.  I
think my very first one took me about ten or fifteen minutes to program and
that is only because I took the time to read it all and fill out the
programming work sheet first.

Can't get Napco from ADI though.  Not sure what happened, but I got a letter
or an e-mail from Napco telling me that the were refusing to allow ADI to
sell their products anymore.  SGI, Eastern, & Alarmax are the main guys I
use for Napco products these days.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com