Re: Looking for a basic alarm system

news:SJUzf.66$8f.7900@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I have a handful of Gemini 816s (?)...I cringe whenever I might have to
>make
> a programming change. I cant wait for them to get hit by lightning :-)

I have not used any 816s as I always felt they were a brain damaged version
of the 1632 without enough savings to justify the reduced zones and
features.

However, they are a pretty easy to program with a laptop as are the P1632s.
The 3200s and 9600s are onyl a little more difficult because they have some
many programming options.

Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com