Re: Best place to buy parts for those of us who don't have a dealers license ?

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Side note to a certain moron from BC: I lived and worked in CT,
> running a small alarm company, continuously for much longer than
> said moron pretends to believe.

I don't "pretend" to believe anything there, Robert.  Like I said
before, you can "run" a restaurant but that doesn't make you a "chef".
I know guys that have been licensed in Security Installations for
*eons*, but haven't touched the tools for years.

You still haven't answered my questions, by the way...