Re: On-Line Sales fromt he Commercial Side

Nah I worked there just for burger & gas money. Memorizing the Lafayette
radio catalog was my inspiration along with ham radio and  having a penchant
for blowing things up with electricity. My old nick was Flash which changed
to Crash when messing with Windows 95