Re: On-Line Sales fromt he Commercial Side

> Nah I worked there just for burger & gas money.
> Memorizing the Lafayette radio catalog was my
> inspiration along with ham radio and  having a
> penchant for blowing things up with electricity.

There used to be a Lafayette store on Route 22 in Union, NJ.
When I was a kid that was one of my favorite places to shop.

My cousin was a ham radio op.  We'd get relay calls from nearby
ham stations every now and then when he was living in Buenos
Aires.  I wanted to pursue the hobby myself but never got around
to it.

> My old nick was Flash which changed to Crash
> when messing with Windows 95.

Heh, heh, heh. :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.