Re: On-Line Sales fromt he Commercial Side

> ADI, DBL, Petra, Teledynamics and many others...
>
> ...they are not consistant about handling on-line
> orders in a timely fashion.  Recently I have noticed
> this with both ADI and DBL.

Bob,

I work with several of thee firms but who is DBL?  Call me
sometime and I'll give you a contact at one of the smaller
distributors I use.  This one is very reliable and their prices
are reasonable.  I won't mention the name here because I don't
want a certain individual harassing them.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.