Re: On-Line Sales fromt he Commercial Side

> I wasn't in the alarm biz when I was back in NY, except
> for a summer job in ADI's Syosset warehouse - and never
> bought anything from King anyway.

I hear you, but ADI themselves bought something from King -- the
whole shooting match.  :^)

I started using ADI when Alan from Secres in East Windsor went to
ADI.  I don't remember what year that was.  ADI's office was in
Windsor Locks then but they moved to Cromwell some time later.
The WL branch was originally the office of Arius (a spin off from
Aritech).

I used KingAlarm as well for many years beginning when Phil
Perlmutter from Security Warehouse went over to them.  I'm not
sure but I think he was among the folks who joined ADI after the
buyout.  By then he was management -- no longer a rep -- at King.

Was that summer job your inspiration to get into alarms?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.