Re: On-Line Sales fromt he Commercial Side

> He started abt 20+ years ago out of a tiny office
> with two dalmations as his office help, now he's
> freekin huge.

Sounds familiar.  Do you remember when KingAlarm occupied in a
former gas station in Nyack?  :^)

I just looked them up and I realize now that I've spoken to them
in the past.  They've got quite a diverse lineup.  Most of their
lines are not appropriate to my business though.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.