Re: On-Line Sales fromt he Commercial Side

Of course you'd remember King being they were one of the central
stations that told you to take a walk when they found out you had no
liability insurance. Monital was another one who booted you. What
happened to that shlock outfit (wasn't it Alarm Central?) in MA that
you were peddling on BagelAssBurglarAlarms.com? Guess they dumped you
too.  You've been kicked out of more places than a Jehovah's Witness
with Tourette's.
It's funny watching you trying to shuffle the business out of Florida
before Norm and Bob Worthy have the State break a foot in your ass. How
sad it is to see when you think how the turmoil could have been avoided
if you didn't skirt the law and if you kept your big fucking mouth
shut. Apparently you still haven't learned how retarded it is to put
your ego ahead of everything else.