Re: X10? Any good? Need some advice.

>> I called you a name? Where?
>
> Well, for starters: "... just take your arrogant, network engineer crap...".
> Then later on you said: "... you are either a troll, or just dumber than a
> box of hammers ...", in addition to a lot of other similar comments. If that
> isn't name-calling, I don't know what is.

I haven't been following this thread closely so I'm not sure to
whom you're responding, but in this newsgroup that is considered
fairly tame.  Some of these morons will attack your wife,
children, parents, anyone and everyone.  At least one four of
them have gone RL on me.  Then the same morons whine that *I'm*
ruining *their* newsgroup.

> Actually I have enjoyed what I have read in this thread. To me, it's
> hilarious, so I'll stick around.

It would be even funnier if these jackasses weren't responsible
for securing other people's homes and businesses.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups.