Re: Pet Immune... er ... Resistant Motions

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Big Al wrote:
>
> > I have one in my house. One day the alarm tripped. Found a plastic bread
> > wrapper with punctures from my cat's claws in the hall:) Apparently my
cat
> > was having a ball with it.
> >
> > Al
> >

> I'd write "cat's are evil", but JS has the copyright and I don't have
> permission.

You now have permission.
(Note: permission is granted at the sole discression of the author. Any
re-transmission,  or re-broadcast of this message without the express
written permission of the author is prohibited. Except on days ending with
Y, and on any February 30.)
js