Re: Pet Immune... er ... Resistant Motions

"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> So far the ones with the fewest falses I have tried are the Intellisense
> DT-500s.  Unfortunatley they also have a very low sensitivity in many
> applications.

That's putting it mildly, I made the mistake of installing a DT-500 in a
small master bedroom one time... I had to dance around the room for 5
minutes before it would activate, the customer wasn't impressed with the
motion or my dancing...... :-))

> I have not pushed the 100lb limit for them, but I did install some in a
> mobile home that had two dogs in the 50lb range.  They were old rather
> slow
> moving dogs though.

And probably Non-dancing dogs........

 Never had a false there that I was aware of.