Pet Immune... er ... Resistant Motions

So far the ones with the fewest falses I have tried are the Intellisense
DT-500s.  Unfortunatley they also have a very low sensitivity in many
applications.

I have not pushed the 100lb limit for them, but I did install some in a
mobile home that had two dogs in the 50lb range.  They were old rather slow
moving dogs though.  Never had a false there that I was aware of.

I can say that the pet immune ratings of some of the cheaper motions is
total bull pucky though.

Bob La Londe
www.YumaBassMan.com