Re: NetProMax DVRs

news:UaYGf.95$bh.24861@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> If he's payin' by the hour...why worry about it?
>
> My outlook is...if it dies and you (client) bought it...you can pay me to
> come remove it and you can ship it back to the factory for repair then pay
> me again to come back out and re-install it.

Over all this guy is a good client.  He pays me several hundred dollars a
month for his alarm systems, and I kinda liked the units after I got past
the poorly written manuals.  I figure its worth knowing upfront about
potential problems so I can take care of him quickly when something arises.

--
Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

LocalNet dialup IMO is a criminal organization.
Have not used them in years but they continue to bill me.