NetProMax DVRs

Anybody here play with their DVRs.  Basically a PC based unit.  I set three
of them up today for a client.  He bought them and paid me by the hour to
get them tied down and setup for network / remote access.

I am curious if anybody has any long term experience with these.  How do
they hold up?  Any quirks or bugs I should be aware of?

Bob La Londe
http://www.YumaBassMan.com

LocalNet dialup IMO is a criminal organization.
Have not used them in years but they continue to bill me.