Re: NetProMax DVRs

Biggest problem i have had is unauthorised people using intenet with them
and screwing up the computers by getting virus etc thats why for my own
installs i only install stand alane units with out keyboad etc that cannot
be messed with.I have company i sub for and every time its one that is a
computer with a capture board some employee has managed to screw with it.