Re: EOL's

It's too bad you didn't keep the resistor.  It might have been
interesting to examine it.  My best guess is it was poorly made
to start with (stuff happens) and it chose your installation in
which to make its home.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.