Re: EOL's

Correct Robert, I don't remember the tolerance band on this particular
resistor but I believe it to have been a 10% Silver.  That would mean it
would have had a high range of 4.114k but it was at 5.86k that would be
56.7% increase in value.  We will never know what happened to have changed
it so drastically.