Re: X10? Any good? Need some advice.

> I called you a name? Where?

Well, for starters: "... just take your arrogant, network engineer crap...".
Then later on you said: "... you are either a troll, or just dumber than a
box of hammers ...", in addition to a lot of other similar comments. If that
isn't name-calling, I don't know what is.

> My business is fine, and if you don't like what you read, then blow.

Actually I have enjoyed what I have read in this thread. To me, it's
hilarious, so I'll stick around.