Re: Don't click on RLBs post unless you wanna clog your newsreader sea

A moron hiding behind a salesman "Robert L Bass"
<sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote

> Certainly not as often as someone like you -- too cowardly to
> post under his real name -- spews trash here.

Those of us around here who are not cravenly hawking our wares to
unsuspecting passerbys have no need to post are real names and be opened up
to spam and other nasty things from the web [i.e.. you].
Obviously you know very little about either discretion or valor because;
Discretion is the better part of valor.