Re: X10? Any good? Need some advice.

"Papa" <bikingis@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ELELf.4796$UN.4295@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You install security systems, don't you (not a question). ;>)

Yes, he does. So do I, and most everyone else here. And we're not trying to
sell you anything. You are a retired engineer? Built lots of computer
networks?  Pulled a little wire? Jeez, where do you guys get your egos?
You are just another network engineer clone, the likes of which we have seen
many times before. You ask a question, and when you don't like the answer,
you pull the same old crap. You think that because you can build a network,
you are somehow superior to everyone in the alarm industry. You will argue
for a week or so, and when you are proven to be a fool, you'll then
disappear, or resurface under another pseudonym. Why not just take your
arrogant, network engineer crap on the road now, and save us all a lot of
time. If you really believe that X-10 is as reliable as any other security
hardware, you are either a troll, or just dumber than a box of hammers.
js