Re: X10? Any good? Need some advice.

On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:26:49 -0300, Rober L bASS
<scales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I haven't been following this thread closely so I'm not sure to
>whom you're responding, but in this newsgroup that is considered
>fairly tame.  Some of these morons will attack your wife,
>children, parents, anyone and everyone.  At least one four of
>them have gone RL on me.

how many is that exactly?  Oh and better keep looking around and get
your ducks in a row because I hear there is more on the way.
What comes around goes around.

>*I'm* ruining *their* newsgroup.

WOW, I have to agree with you on this point!

>It would be even funnier if these jackasses weren't responsible
>for securing other people's homes and businesses.

HAHAHAHAHAHA this coming from an EX CON who CAN'T GET a license to
legally provide security services!